Our Newly Expanded Office
Office Environment and Policies
Conveniently located at 3924 Springfield Road, our newly expanded 2500 sq.ft. office location features state-of-the-art facilities and ample treatment rooms for your comfort. Ruiping Chi, L.Ac., is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese, offering bilingual consultation and treatment services to her patients.
- Four treatment rooms dedicated to acupuncture therapy, so wait time is minimal;
- Each treatment room is well equipped to tend to the privacy and comfort of our patients
Our office has an attached complimentary parking lot, and the entire office is wheelchair accessible. We are open Monday through Saturday.
Patients with insurance benefits for acupuncture treatments will receive an itemized receipt to provide to their healthcare plans for claim reimbursement. We accept most major credit cards, personal checks, as well as cash. Appointments can be made through phone or email. We kindly request that cancellations or changes to appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance so as to best accommodate our patients’ and practitioner’s schedules.
Our Mission, Goal, and Key Values
The mission of our center is to provide our patients excellent multi-specialty alternative care, through expertise in Eastern and Western medicine, state-of-the-art facilities, and a focus on personalization.
We strive to maintain an environment where we improve and care for the quality of life of our clients with medical expertise and excellent customer service. We also believe in providing a fulfilling work environment for our practitioners and employees.
- We will care for patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- Integrity at every level will be of the highest priority.
- We value the personal lives of our employees and practitioners.
- We value excellence in medical education at all staff levels.
- We recruit, train and re-train practitioners and support staff to the highest level of service.
- We promote a family-like sense of common purpose within the clinic.
- We provide an efficient and pleasant environment to enhance caring for our clients.
- We provide the highest quality service, which addresses the customer’s medical and personal needs to the best of our ability.
Located in Springfield Commons (next to Costco)
3924 Springfield Road, Glen Allen, VA 23060
Phone: 804.308.3561 | 804.387.7651
Office Hours: M-F 8am-6:30pm, Sat 8am-2pm